SM Four E-Com Center
Similar to One, Two, and Three E-Com, the Four E-Com Center in Mall of Asia Complex is designed to address the demand for office buildings in the country.
It will have a gross floor area of 123,968.00 sqm. and is projected to generate P700 million in gross rental revenues annually.
A 16-storey building, Four E-Com has a full basement, 4 podium parking, and 11 office levels. Retail spaces are offered at the 5th floor podium and ground levels.
The building’s design concept will have three adjacent towers springing from a common podium. Like the other E-Com buildings, it will also feature a landscaped deck at the 5th floor podium.
SCOPE OF WORK:
MEP AND ELV CONSTRUCTION & COMMISSIONING (Cx) MANAGEMENT
1. Leads, plans, manages, coordinates and inspects the MEPF construction works done by the contractors prior to final Testing and Commissioning
2. Works closely with the project team to build and fulfill the needs of the project.
3 Establish clear goals and a comprehensive solution based on the project requirements.
4. Delivers the detailed outline of the plan with a timeline that includes all relevant due dates and/or deliverables and agrees with the project team prior implementing the project plan.
5. Visual Inspections and Site Observation Report
6. MEPF / ELV Pre-Functional and Functional Performance Test
7. Integrated System Test